Whenever there's a red carpet to watch, I stalk makeup artist, Jamie Greenberg's work. Sure enough, she killed it again last night by giving Two Broke Girls star, Beth Behrs a look like no other. While I noticed nude lips were dominating the red carpet last night at the People's Choice Awards, she gave Beth a punchy coral pout and it worked. Here are details from Jamie on exactly what products were used to get Beth's look and behind the scenes pics.
1. Prep the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer and then apply mark's Got The Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 all over.
2. Apply mark's Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes, then sweep mark's Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes across cheekbones.
3. Next, apply mark's Please Hold Eye Primer all over the eye lid and apply mark's On The Dot Smokey Color Compact in navy (bottom right shade) to the outer corners of the eye.
4. Line the top lash line with Avon's SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout and the bottom lash line with mark's No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set.
5. Finish the eyes with three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMineral Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara.
6. Complete the look with mark's Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation.