Fashion's Night Out is this Friday and I don't even know where to begin! Last year I ran around the Meatpacking District and visited Scoop, Diane Von Furstenberg, Theory and Tory Burch (who had an old school bar-b-que outside her store!). This year, it's time to explore something new. Here's a guide of some of New York's hottest beauty brands and what their plans are for FNO. In case you're not located in NYC, check out the special on prime time on Tuesday, September 14th hosted by Oscar de la Renta, Diane Von Furstenberg, Justin Timberlake, and Anna Wintour.
VuBar, Votre Vu customized airstream
- Meatpacking District
- photos on a red carpet, skincare samples, pastry chef, ice luge
Co Bigelow Apothecary
- 414 6th Ave., 6-10pm
- Vinny Guadagnino of MTV's hit show The Jersey Shore will be at the store from 7pm to 8pm, touch ups by jane iredale makeup artists, manicures by Barielle, Mamma Mio mocktails
- Reiss Store, 387 West Broadway
- 10% discount on Reiss merchandise, Reiss makeup bag full of Rimmel makeup, Rimmel makeup artists offering touch ups, photo booth, Face of Rimmel - Coco Rocha – making an appearance
- 109 3rd Ave @ 13th St., 6:30-11pm
- karaoke, performances by Jordan Sparks, Adrienne Bailon and Caridee English, prizes, cotton candy and cocktails
The Plaza Beauty
- The Plaza Hotel
- complimentary mini-facials, hand treatments and makeup touch ups
Maria Bonita Salon & Spa
- 12 Prince St., 7-11pm
- complimentary mini facials, updo's, aromatherapy, DJ
- Intermix at 210 Columbus Ave., 5 - 8pm
- complimentary blow outs and champagne
- Bloomingdales on 59th St.
- meet Spokesmodels, watch tango dancers, check out the fall color collection - French Coquettes
- Saks Fifth Ave, 6-10pm
- receive a free Natori candle (worth $75) with a purchase of $130 or more, lingerie raffles
- 715 Lexington @ 58th St., 6-8pm
- free hair and scalp analyses, 20% off haircare, skincare and services, enter to win complimentary treatments, champaign
- Lulu Guinness 394 Bleecker St., 7-10pm
- Laura Geller makeup artists on hand for free lip painting, free product samples
- Vera Wang Bridal Salon 991 Madison Ave, 6-7:30pm
- brides will be greeted and pampered by Vera herself, music, mini spa services and giveaways
- Barneys New York, 660 Madison Ave., 6-10pm
- meet Sue Devitt, receive freebies, makeup touchups
- Meatpacking District, 9th and 13th St.
- free mini-makeovers, Spokesmodels, freebies, DJ, strut your stuff contest
Sally Hershberger Downtown & Teen Vogue
- 425 W. 14th St.
- blockparty for the ASOS fashion show, performance by VV Brown
- 565 Fifth Ave btw. 46th and 47th Sts, 6-10pm
- first 100 shoppers receive a free tote with hair products, 20% off all items
- Betsey Johnson 138 Wooster St.
- free hair touch ups by Redken fashion week stylists, first 100 shoppers receive freebies