I love wearing my hair down with texture or as it was called in my last holiday hair how to video, "bends," but a chic chignon is always a good option for upcoming holiday parties. After all, I don't think there's anything sexier than showing off your neck and décolletage. Here's an easy how-to from Dove along with a giveaway worth $380 that'll help you achieve the perfect party hairstyle. Good luck!
- PREP: Wash your hair with Dove® Intensive Repair Shampoo and Conditioner to help nurture damaged strands and smooth out your hair
- DRY: Blow dry your hair, using your fingers to separate sections
- CURL: Spray Dove® Style+Care Thermal Replenishment Spray on 3-inch sections of your hair and wrap them around a 2-inch curling iron
- SEPARATE: Rake a dime-size amount of Dove® Style+Care Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum through your hair to break up the waves and add shine
- LOOP & SECURE: Pull your hair back and braid it. Run a bobby pin through the elastic at the base of the braid, loop it up and secure it messily with the bobby pin. Allow pieces to fall out.
- FINISH:Finish the look with Dove® Style+Care™ Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray
- Create your own Dove holiday inspired look and upload photo of it on Instagram with the hashtag #doveholiday.
- Then, leave a comment underneath this blog post with a link to your Instagram post and two winners will be chosen at random from the comments on this blog post on January 1st! Good luck!
Two winners will receive:
- Dove products (all the products featured in our how-tos): $60
- Chi Straightening Iron, $100
- Conair Infinit Pro Curl Secret Curling Iron, $100
- BARBAR Blowdryer, $120
*This post is sponsored by Lunchbox, but all of my thoughts and actions are true.