What's the best way to give myself a pedi at home?
A pedi is a must during the summer months and it's one of the easiest beauty treatments to DIY. Hope this helps!
- Start by soaking your feet in warm water to prepare for exfoliation. You can add Epsom salt and some tea tree oil to make it more luxurious. The Epsom salt will help rejuvenate your feet, while tea tree oil helps to rid bacteria.
- After about five minutes of soaking, exfoliate using a gentle scrub like this sea salt and sugar combination to remove all dead skin cells.
- Rinse, then gently buff any calluses on your heels, the balls of your feet and toes with a wet pumice stone.
- Pat dry before adding a thick moisturizer like CeraVe's Renewing SA Foot Cream (I'm obsessed with it and use it nightly).
- Take a cotton ball and clean the moisturizer off your toenails then get to work with your favorite polish shade.